The Number On The ScaleWe can step on the scale and do one of two things.
#1- Let the number on the scale can tell us we are fat, unworthy, ugly, lazy, and no one is ever going to love us.
#2- We can realize that the number on the scale can tell us how much our body weighs but it cannot define our worth.
The fact is, the number on the scale doesn’t tell you much except for the amount of gravitational pull you have on this earth.
The number on the scale cannot define beauty, purpose, worth, or how much you are loved by your Father.
You can choose to look at the scale and say-
I am a fatty, I am unworthy, I am lazy, I am ugly, and no one is ever going to love me for who I am.
Or you can look at your scale and say-
• I am justified by His grace through the redemption that came through Christ Jesus. Romans 3:24
• I am a set free child of God- Roman’s 8:21
• I am the accepted child of God- Roman’s 15:7
• I am the Holy Child Of God- 1 Corinthians 1:30
• I am a brand new child of God- 2 Corinthians 5:17
• I am a loved child of God- Ephesians 1:4
• I am a close child of God- Ephesians 2:13
• I am a confident child of God- Ephesians 3:12
• I am a VICTORIOUS child of God- Romans 8:37
We are supposed to find our identity, not the number on the scale. Yes we need to strive for “healthy” but we can do that by paying attention to how we feel physically and mentally. We can notice how our clothes fit and make adjustments where we need too
Your body is fearfully and wonderfully made. If you listen it will show you exactly what you need.
You scale can tell you what your body weights at any given time, it can show you a number, but that is ALL it can tell you. Don’t judge yourself by the number that the scale spits out.
Judge you the same way God does.
………..and so I ride